Soothe away the ravages of modern life with Rejuvanessence®
by Anita Moses
How does Rejuvanessence work?
Rejuvanessence is a holistic facial massage that is non-invasive and wonderfully restful.
It includes gentle, very precise massage of the 91 muscles of the face, neck, skull and shoulders.
The treatment lifts up your face by gently helping to release the tightened tissue, the skin regains its flexibility, giving it a plumper appearance. Your face looks more open and relaxed giving it a smoother, younger look.
Tense muscles have bad circulation, which blocks energy paths causing tension, pain and discomfort. Using just fingertips, the extremely light hypnotic touch of Rejuvanessence works on lymph drainage, acupuncture points and meridians. This releases blocked energy thus relieving headache, jaw, neck and shoulder pain.
As well as looking better, you will also find that you feel better, breathe better and experience more calm and increased energy.
In fact, for many people, the visual effects become secondary as they discover that health and emotional well-being are also enhanced. The ‘qi’ in the body is balanced, the nervous system finely tuned and harmony of the body, mind and spirit restored.
Known benefits are:
- Profoundly relaxing and healing to the body, mind and spirit
- Releases blocked energy, easing headaches, jaw and shoulder pain
- Release of stressful experiences, instilling confidence and empowerment
- Helps to relax scar tissue
- Helps to reduce sinus problems
- Improved sleep
- Improves skin tone and restores natural elasticity to the face
- Reduces fine lines and firms the jaw line
- Creates a more youthful, radiant, expressive and relaxed appearance
- Slows the ageing process